Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Originally we decided to standardized the motor mounts of our .99 diameter kits so that we could produce interchangable stage kits to work with a variety of rocket kits.
Later we started to test the Boostar-C in some 3 stage configuration and these flight were successfull using the Centari and Super Centauri with 2 Boostar-C stages and the Super Tooboh with 1 Boostoh and 1 Boostar-C stage. Although the flights were very stable the rockets tended to have flights that veered more into the wind than we'd like to see. This was due to the weight of the rocket with the 2 additional stages and motors which resulted in a liftoff that was too slow.
Posted by ModelRockets.us at 12:15 PM